10 Signs and Symptoms of Pregnancy (Plus Our Favorite Pregnancy Test to Prove it!)
Pregnancy symptoms are varied and may occur in the weeks leading up to a pregnancy test. Knowing what to look for can help parents-to-be identify and confirm whether they are expecting.
Common Signs and Symptoms of Pregnancy
- Missed Period: One of the most commonly known symptoms of pregnancy is a missed period.
- Nausea: Often called morning sickness, nausea is a common symptom of pregnancy and can be experienced at any time of the day.
- Food Cravings: Have you been suddenly overwhelmed with cravings for certain foods? It could be a sign of pregnancy.
- Fatigue: Experiencing extreme tiredness is another common symptom of early pregnancy.
- Sore or Tender Breasts: Sore or tender breasts is often one of the first signs that you may be pregnant.
- Frequent Urination: Urinating more frequently than usual is a common symptom in early pregnancy.
- Change in Appetite: Changes in appetite at any stage of pregnancy are normal.
- Mood Swings: Pregnancy can bring about intense emotions, as well as drastic shifts in mood.
- Heightened Sense of Smell: Many women can experience heightened sense of smell during pregnancy.
- Backaches: Backaches may be an early sign of pregnancy, as the body prepares for carrying a baby.
Our Favorite Pregnancy Test
Once you have identified some or all of the common signs and symptoms of pregnancy, it is time to confirm them using a reliable pregnancy test. We recommend using a digital pregnancy test for the most accurate results. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is our go-to. This test is easy to use and is clinically proven to be over 99% accurate. The Smart Countdown feature of the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test reassures the pregnant mom of a clear and accurate result, as it counts down to the result, removing any doubts the pregnant mom may have about the test being done correctly.
No matter what signs and symptoms you may be experiencing, it is recommended to confirm them with a pregnancy test. We hope you found this article to be helpful!