3 Healthy and Tasty Air Fryer Meals for Babies – Ready in No Time!
Introduce your baby to some delicious and nutritious food with these three healthy and tasty air fryer meals that are ready in no time!
1. Air Fryer-Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Apples
- Ingredients: 1-2 sweet potatoes, 1 apple, olive oil, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Peel and cube the sweet potatoes.
- Core and cube the apple.
- Put the sweet potatoes and apple cubes into the air fryer basket.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes, depending on how crunchy you want it.
2. Air Fryer-Baked Fish with Broccoli
- Ingredients: 2 fillets of any fish, broccoli florets, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place the fish fillets on a plate.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the broccoli florets to the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes on medium heat, until the fish is flaky and the broccoli is tender.
3. Air Fryer-Roasted Green Beans
- Ingredients: 1 cup of fresh green beans, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Clean and trim the green beans.
- Toss in a bowl with oil and the spices.
- Add to the air fryer basket.
- Cook on medium heat for 8-10 minutes, until the beans have a nice roasted golden color.
These three delicious and healthy meals can be prepared in no time and provide a flavorful introduction to your baby’s new diet. Try them today and enjoy!