Actress Blake Lively Shows Moms Can Do It All
Numerous times, mothers have been asked to manage their home and children while having a successful career. Preempting this impossibly high expectation, Blake Lively displays hard evidence that it is absolutely possible.
Balancing Career and Motherhood
For Blake Lively, being a mom is no obstacle to staying on top of her career. The actress has found a way to tackle both tasks, simultaneously! On any given day, Blake juggles her role as a mother of three children with her career commitments.
Breaking the Mold
Blake is a rule-breaker in many respects. She is determined to continually defy the social status quo by proving that women can accomplish everything that is expected of them and more. By doing so, she is inspiring other moms around the world to follow in her footsteps and make the most of their lives.
Successful Movie Career
Blake Lively is best known for her role in the 2011 hit Gossip Girl and has since found success in many other projects. She most recently featured in the 2019 film Pokémon Detective Pikachu and is the lead in the upcoming film The Rhythm Section.
A Role Model for Moms
All in all, Blake proves that women don’t have to be bound by strict societal roles. By striking the perfect balance, she serves as a prime example of how all moms can hold down a successful career, while still carving out quality family time.
5 Tips for Juggling Work and Life
If you’re looking for career success and family bliss, follow in Blake’s footsteps with these five tips:
- Prioritize: Know what is most important and allocate your time accordingly.
- Be Flexible and Adaptable: To effectively manage work and life, you have to move with the times.
- Seek Help: Ask for help when you’re feeling overwhelmed. Support systems are important.
- Focus on Life Goals: Keep your eyes on the prize and remember why you put in the hard work.
- Cherish Every Moment: Enjoy the moments that life throws your way.