Encouraging Infants to Crawl with Multi-Sensory Toys
Crawling is an important milestone for growing babies and multi-sensory toys are the perfect way to encourage them to develop this skill. Acting as both play and physical therapy, these unique toys have become wildly popular recently and are selling like hotcakes.
Advantages of Multi-Sensory Toys
Multi-sensory toys are enticing and engaging for infants in a variety of ways. Here are some of the benefits of using these toys:
- Help to develop physical motor skills like crawling and standing
- Fosters cognitive and perceptual development
- Prositively impacts social and language development
- Stimulates multiple senses simultaneously
- Provides an educational, safe and entertaining experience
Examples of Popular Multi-Sensory Toys
There is a wide variety of multi-sensory toys on the market, but here are a few of the most popular options that are currently selling quickly:
- Mirror Ball 1.0 – Encourages visual motor exploration and hand-eye coordination, as well as reflex and reaching for items
- Ice Cream Dream – Boosts perception and tactile exploration with a variety of textures and objects
- Cuddle Tummy Time Mat – Combines comfort and tactile exploration with eye-catching graphics that encourages baby to crawl
- Garden Rocker – Stimulates visual and auditory senses with soft lights and music, combined with cute cartoon graphics that keep baby entertained
Multi-sensory toys provide a unique way to encourage baby development while keeping them entertained. If you’re looking for a way to help your baby develop their crawling skills, these toys are definitely worth exploring.