These Multi-Sensory Toys Encourage Baby to Crawl – & They’re Selling Like Hotcakes
Crawling is a major milestone for babies — and a number of multi-sensory toys are proving hugely popular in helping to encourage crawling. From balancing boards to squeaky plush animal toys and musical mobiles, these products are transforming the way parents and caregivers help baby to reach this key developmental milestone.
Benefits of Multi-Sensory Toys
Multi-sensory toys are designed with a range of features that stimulate and engage little ones, all whilst encouraging their movement. They have been found to be hugely beneficial for baby’s development, including:
- Encouraging Movement: Toys with bright colors, interesting patterns, and soft textures can encourage baby to stretch and explore with their arms and legs.
- Improving Reflexes: Toys that make sounds and squeak when touched are great for helping baby to understand the cause and effect relationship between their actions and the response of the toys.
- Building Strength: Stimulating baby’s whole body with different activities such as rolling, rocking and bouncing can help to build strength in the arms, legs and core.
Popular Multi-Sensory Toys
Several multi-sensory toys are proving to be extremely popular with parents, caregivers and children alike. Here are the ones that many parents are buying:
- Rolling & Balancing Boards: Toys like the Rollercoaster Rattle and Rock & Ride Hippo offer a range of activities, from rocking and rolling to drop-and-go play. Plus, they encourage the development of motor skills such as crawling, standing and balancing.
- Squeaky Plush Animal Toys: Squeaky animal playthings are perfect for providing tactile and auditory stimulation as well as being great companions for cuddles.
- Musical Mobiles: These rotating mobiles can provide visual and audio stimulation that will provide hours of entertainment for baby.
Multi-sensory toys are both fun and educational – and it’s easy to see why they’re selling like hotcakes. Whether it’s for helping a baby to become mobile or just for providing an array of exciting toys, these products can be beneficial to parents and caregivers alike.