These Multi-Sensory Toys Encourage Baby to Crawl — & They’re Selling Like Hotcakes
Getting a baby to start crawling is a race against the clock, especially when you never know when the little one will decide to take the plunge. To assist in the process, several multi-sensory toys have been released over the last few years that encourage them to embark on the adventure. And, it turns out, these toys are selling like hotcakes!
How Do the Toys Work?
Multi-sensory toys create an environment that peak a baby’s curiosity and encourages them to move. Here are few examples of the ways they do this:
- Bright Colors – Intense colors are naturally more stimulating for a baby. This in-turn leads to curiosity, and gains more interest in exploring the toy environment.
- Sounds – Music and sound effects have been proven to encourage movement in infants. This is because the auditory stimulation increases their attentiveness.
- Textures – Various textures are a great way to help babies explore. Tummy-time is essential in getting them used to the idea of being on their stomachs. The different textures of the toys can help them stay comfortable and engaged for longer.
What Makes these Toys a Hot Seller?
It’s fairly obvious that these multi-sensory toys have a lot to offer in terms of encouraging babies to move. But, what really makes these toys so popular?
- Convenience – Parents don’t have to worry about what’s safe and what isn’t because the toys are designed with the baby’s safety and development in mind.
- Affordability– The cost-effective nature of the toys has meant that they’re now affordable for just about any budget.
- Portability – These toys can easily be taken anywhere. Unfamiliar environments can be daunting for a baby, but these toys can make the experience much more enjoyable.
All in all, these multi-sensory toys have been a great addition to the market. They’re a great way for parents to support their baby’s development, and they’re selling like hotcakes!