These Multi-Sensory Toys Encourage Baby to Crawl — & They’re Selling Like Hotcakes
Introducing a new range of multi-sensory toys for baby’s that are helping them to crawl, these toys are selling like hotcakes! Manufacturers are leveraging technology to develop toys that are both stimulating as well as aid baby’s in motor skill development.
Toys for Motor Development
These toys use a combination of sensory stimulation and activity to help baby’s develop motor skills. These include:
- Creative activities such as drawing, building blocks and puzzles.
- Noisy toys that help the baby understand the concept of sound.
- Texture based toys that work on the baby’s tactile sense.
- Toys that entice baby’s to crawl and move around.
The most popular brands in this multi-sensory toy range include:
- VTech – Offering an array of push-along cars, interactive books and baby activity sets.
- Fisher-Price – Yes, the ever popular Fisher-Price range of toys including nothing less than 42m products.
- LeapFrog – If your baby is already passionate about technology, then why not explore the LeapFrog range of educational toys?
These multi-sensory baby toys are an amazing way for parents to help their new-borns develop their motor skills. With their popularity increasing, there is no wonder these toys are selling like hotcakes!