These Multi-Sensory Toys Encourage Baby to Crawl — & They’re Selling Like Hotcakes
Parents looking to encourage their babies to crawl, and have fun in the process, need to look no further than multi-sensory toys. These engaging and fascinating toys are selling like hotcakes, and for good reason.
What Do Multi-Sensory Toys Do?
Multi-sensory toys are specifically designed to fire up a baby’s brain. They use a combination of sight, sounds, and tactile stimulation to engage a baby’s senses and encourage them to explore the “world” around them. This promotes cognitive and motor development, and encourages a baby to start crawling.
Top Benefits of Multi-Sensory Toys
Here are some of the top benefits of multi-sensory toys:
- Encourage Mobility. Multi-sensory toys promote hands-on exploration and interaction, encouraging babies to move around and master physicalDevelop gross motor skills like crawling.
- Safe and Stimulating. Multi-sensory toys have no sharp edges and are designed to be safe and fun. They stimulate babies with bright colors, shapes, and sounds, helping to keep their interest for longer.
- Cognitive Development. Thanks to their rich sensory input, these toys help babies develop cognitive skills, such as focusing their gaze and recognizing sounds and colors.
Popular Multi-Sensory Toys
Multi-sensory toys come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Here are some of the most popular options on the market:
- Fisher-Price Deluxe Kick ‘n Play Piano Gym. It comes with 10 musical activities, five piano keys, and a variety of toys to help keep babies entertained.
- VTech Roller Discovery Ball. This colorful toy helps babies develop their gross motor skills and comes with songs, lights, and sound effects.
- Infantino Ocean Adventure Gym. This soft foam mat is not only great for tummy-time but also comes with 16 developmental toys.
Multi-sensory toys can help your baby master movement while developing cognitive and motor skills. With so many great options available on the market, parents have no shortage of choices when it comes to entertaining and engaging their little ones.