Multi-Sensory Toys Encourage Baby to Crawl and are Selling Like Hotcakes
Every parent wants the best for their baby, and these days parents are becoming increasingly savvy about the types of toys that can help their children as they grow. Multi-sensory toys combine a range of visual, auditory, and tactile stimulation which helps to stimulate brains development and encourages movement.
These multi-sensory toys are specifically designed to engage baby’s sense of sight, hearing, feel, and in some cases taste, and to help baby achieve major developmental milestones like rolling, crawling and standing. Parents are quickly seeing the benefits, causing these multi-sensory toys to quickly sell like hotcakes!
Why are Multi-Sensory Toys Beneficial?
Multi-sensory toys are probably the best way to encourage babies to learn and develop as quickly and efficiently as possible. They dramatically improve the development of your child’s cognitive, linguistic, and gross motor skills.
By using these multi-sensory toys, your baby will be able to:
- Learn Hands-on: Babies are used to using their own bodies to learn, like when they learn to crawl. These toys help further that growth by providing ways for them to explore through twisting, shaking, and playing.
- Engage Multiple Senses: Every type of toy engages your baby’s senses in different ways – and the best way to stimulate your baby’s senses is to provide a variety of toys that engage all their senses.
- Experience Spatial Reasoning: By providing your baby with a host of multi-sensory toys to explore with, they can experience spatial reasoning as they learn to play with them.
- Increase Motivation To Move: Movement and playing are key components when it comes to learning to crawl. Multi-sensory toys provide ways to move around, combine and discover shapes and objects , which in turn encourage movement.
The Best Multi-Sensory Toys for Crawling
Multi-sensory toys come in all shapes and sizes, and while tactile, auditory, and visual stimulation are important, the most important factor is the ability to hold your baby’s attention. We’ve compiled a list of our top multi-sensory toys for babies to help encourage crawling:
- Grasping & Teething Toys: From textured rattles to grasping toys, these toys help strengthen little hands while also engaging your baby’s sight and hearing.
- Grow-With-Me Toys: This type of toy grows with your baby, starting as a mobile when they’re lying down, then morphing into a light-up activity centre when they’re sitting up.
- Balls: From soft balls to foam blocks, these toys encourage fine motor skills and imaginative play while providing your baby with endless fun.
- Musical Instruments: Musical instruments provide your baby with auditory stimulation, plus they help develop your baby’s understanding of cause-and-effect.
- Jumping & Climbing Toys: These toys help babies learn to coordinate their movement and get their little bodies moving, pushing them further on their journey to crawling.
These multi-sensory toys are the perfect way to provide the stimulation babies need to help them reach major developmental milestones like crawling. Parents are quickly noticing the benefits, and it’s no surprise that these products are becoming increasingly popular and selling like hotcakes.