These Multi-Sensory Toys Encourage Baby to Crawl — & They’re Selling Like Hotcakes
Multi-sensory toys are becoming a popular option to help support babies’ cognitive, motor and social development as well as help them learn to crawl.
The Benefits of a Multi-Sensory Toy
Multi-sensory toys are designed to stimulate multiple senses at once, providing learning opportunities related to physical development, social interaction, and language development. With an array of different textures, sounds and visuals, babies and toddlers are engaged and exploring – ultimately gaining the power to help develop new skills.
Features of Multi-Sensory Toys
Multi-sensory toys typically feature:
- Bright colors to stimulate the senses
- Crinkle and jingle sounds to explore auditory awareness
- Different textures to explore tactile awareness
- Mirrors and visual aids to explore reflection and self-awareness
Most multi-sensory toys are specifically designed to help babies roll, sit or crawl.
Some of the most popular multi-sensory toys include activity and play mats, pop-up activity balls, and musical pull-along toys.
Why People Are Buying These Toys
These multi-sensory toys are selling like hotcakes due to the many advantages that they offer both parents and babies.
- They are a great way to encourage physical activity, hand-eye coordination and social interaction.
- The toys are designed to stimulate a baby’s senses and support their learning.
- The toys are very durable and safe for little hands.
- They are great for solo or interactive play.
Whether you’re looking for something to promote physical development, social-emotional growth, cognitive skills or language development, the right multi-sensory toy can be the perfect solution.